Mollie Owen Secretary, Hodge & Kittrell Sotheby's International Realty
As a full service residential real estate agent with Hodge & Kittrell since 1996, Mollie is committed to exceeding your expectations! She is dedicated to exceptional client communication and personalized service. As a consistent top producer, she is known for her enthusiasm and creativity. Mollie has been very active with the Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors (RRAR), serving as President in 2014. She is currently serving as a Director for RRAR and the North Carolina Realtors (NCR) and the Realtor Foundation of Wake County. She has gained experience and knowledge of the real estate market through involvement on various RRAR committees. Believing that ongoing education is one of the major keys to success, Mollie earned her Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation in 2009 and graduated from the Triangle Realtor Leadership Academy in 2010.
Originally from White Lake, NC, Mollie attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where she graduated with a B.A. in Journalism. Immediately after graduation, she chose Raleigh as her home. She currently resides in the North Hills area of Raleigh with her husband and two sons. Mollie is an active member of Hayes Barton Baptist Church. As a Junior League of Raleigh member since 1992, she has also served as Co-Chair of "A Shopping SPREE!" and continues to support the JLR as a sustainer member. In her free time, Mollie enjoys spending time with family and friends on the lake or at the beach, boating, offshore fishing and watching Tar Heel basketball!
Awards and Accomplishments:
- Coldwell Banker Hall of Fame Award
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite Award, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle Award, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Coldwell Banker Listing Team of the Year Award, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Coldwell Banker Volume Leader of the Year, 2017
- Triangle Business Journal: Top 25 agents
- Triangle Business Journal Awards for Top Residential Team , 2013, 2014, 2015
- Specializing in Luxury Properties
- Past Board Member: Luxury Home Marketing Group