Debbie Van Horn Fonville Morisey Realty
Debbie is a Top Six Real Estate Broker in the Triangle (Triangle Business Journal). An agent in the Triangle since 2002, she has in-depth knowledge of the communities and neighborhoods we call home throughout the Triangle. Her vast experience encompasses every corner of our market – from North Raleigh and Wake Forest, west to Chapel Hill, Inside the Belt Line, and to all the suburbs stretching from Cary/Apex to Holly Springs/Fuquay Varina.
Debbie averages 70 transactions a year, approximately half buyers and half sellers. By working one-on- one with buyers and sellers, she has honed her expertise of the top selling features, marketing, pricing, local infrastructure dynamics, builders and buyer needs in our market. She prides herself on offering excellent customer service to her clients, working directly with each of her buyers and sellers to ensure a smooth, successful real estate experience.
Born in Ridgewood, NJ and raised in Freehold, NJ, Debbie is a graduate of the University of Arkansas. She and husband Mike have three wonderful children and a loving dog, Izzy. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society and Komen Breast Cancer Foundation are two charities she cares very much about and actively supports.
Debbie’s other achievements include
- Out of more than 9,000 active real estate agents in the Greater Triangle, Top Six Agent by Sales Volume (Triangle Business Journal)
- In 2015, Top Individual Real Estate Agent in North Carolina by Sales Volume (Real Trends)
- Extensive Personal and Professional Experience in Corporate Relocation
- Top Real Estate Agent for Fonville Morisey since 2004
- Masters Club Member of the Gold Executive Council Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- VOTED BEST of The WEST Wake County "AGENT of The Year" Cary News - Excellence in Customer Service
- Relocation Certified Agent- Expert in Relocation for both buying and selling
- Top Producers Council - Raleigh Regional Board of Realtors
But Debbie's clients say it best:
“After working with Debbie on two home purchases and one sale, I can confidently say we would never even consider working with any other realtor. We firmly believe that Debbie is THE best in the area. She knows the communities and neighborhoods well, listens to your interests and has a sixth sense for guiding you to the best home to match your wants and needs. But that’s not all. Debbie has many years of experience and thus has great contacts and quality vendors and inspectors. She’s a hard negotiator and will work tirelessly to get you the best deal and value for your purchase or sale.
And best of all, Debbie is just an awesome person. She is friendly and fun. Buying/selling a home is a pleasant experience when you have such a wonderful, reliable realtor like Debbie Van Horn.”