Michelle Roberts Keller Williams Legacy
- Email: Michelle@MichellesTeam.com
Originally from upstate New York, Michelle and her family relocated to Cary, NC in 1998. Michelle and her husband are parents of three wonderful, ice hockey playing boys. Soon after moving to Cary, Michelle adopted a love and passion for both the Triangle area as a whole and real estate as a profession and dove in feet first.
Michelle believes that there are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional: integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills, possessing a “client-first” approach and assembling a high-quality professional network - all of which are hallmarks of how she works. In her experience as a real estate professional, she strives to provide the very best customer service by putting her clients’ needs first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener, a good communicator, and responding quickly to client needs.
While Michelle has serviced all areas throughout the Triangle encompassing all price points, she has excelled in selling high-end, luxury real estate. Ultimately her success in this niche segment is due to her quality over quantity mentality. She adds a personal touch to each and every client she works with and a hands-on approach to each and every home she sells. This has enabled Michelle to be widely recognized by her peers and prospective clients as being one of the Triangle area leaders in servicing the luxury real estate market.
Licensed Real Estate Agent/Broker since 2007
4 Years Experience as a Mortgage Underwriter
8 Years Experience in Banking and Finance
B.A. in Business Administration, Meredith College
Certified Negotiation Expert
Awards & Recognitions:
2008: Keller Williams’ North and South Carolina “Rookie of the Year”
2010, 2012, 2016 Keller Williams Cary Team of the Year
2012: #11 Ranked Keller Williams Team in the Carolinas
2019 (Q1): #1 Ranked Keller Williams Team in the Carolinas
2020 (July): #5 Ranked Keller Williams Team in the Carolinas
2010- 2020 – Top 5% of all agents in the Triangle Region (TMLS) in terms of total volume
Recent Reviews from Luxury Clients:
- Michelle went above and beyond as our selling and buying realtor for our houses in 2019. She kept the lines of communication open and was extremely professional the entire time. She was very personable and made a potentially stressful task as stress-free as possible. Her expertise in the local market and specifically our neighborhood and luxury homes came in handy as she provided valuable tips for improving the sale value of our house. I would highly recommend her and her team to anyone looking for a high-quality Realtor!
- We would highly recommend Michelle and Jeff Roberts! We recently sold a home in Copperleaf and moved locally to Preston. They were both highly professional, knowledgeable, patient, flexible, trustworthy, honest, particle, efficient and very personable. Many Realtors in the area are only used to relocations because they are easy and want a quick deal. Michelle and Jeff will spend all the time you need and help you above and beyond what another Realtor may do!
- Michelle is incredible. She sold our home very quickly during the height of the pandemic. Her connections and knowledge are invaluable. She and Jeff are genuinely nice people and good communicators. The process was simple and straightforward. If I could give 6 stars, I would!
- Working with you guys was by far the best decision. Not to mention a very smooth selling & buying experience!. Michelle, kudos to you. Definitely you blew our minds with your negotiation skills. Michelle is the queen of negotiations! Thanks to you both and to the team! We enjoyed the ride! If you are considering selling, I will give Michelle Roberts a 100% recommendation.